Workout Today: 10 minute warm-up at a 8:47 pace. 6 X 400's at a 6:07 pace. 1 mile at a 8:34 pace.
Workout Tomorrow: Maybe rollerblading.
I was feeling cliche with the "thoughts" I was putting in my posts, so I'll just stick to bold workout updates. I FINALLY got new running tunes today and Icecube definitely helped me put my "back into it." It's amazing what peppy music can do for you. I'm a pretty tame person so don't tell my church congregation I'm a closet Eminem fan. Haha. His songs are so awesome to run to.
Here are 20 tunes that are putting a skip in my step...
(If you don't like hearing potty words like me, you can find a lot of clean(er) versions of some of these songs online...)
1. Don't Stop till You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
2. Fighter - Christina Aguilera
3. Lose Yourself -Eminem
4. Feeling Good - Michael Buble
5. Sing for the Moment - Eminem
6. I'm a Survivor - Destiny's Child
7. The Time of My Life - David Cook
8. Hands Up - Black Eyed Peas
9. Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
10. My Milkshake - Kelis
11. Thriller - Michael Jackson
12. Numb - Linkin Park
13. Till I Collapse - Eminem
14. Cup of Life - Ricky Martin
15. Sabatoge - Beastie Boys
16. Running - No Doubt
17. Cryin' - Aerosmith
18. The Final Countdown - Europe
19. Loser - Beck
20. Icecube - You Can Do It (Put Your Back Into It)
PS- If any of you watch "The Next Foodnetwork Star" I was so bummed Jeffrey didn't win. The end.
DuClaw Morgazm Wings | Cooking with Beer
6 hours ago