I just got back from 2 weeks in Florida and California. I ran my first 18+ miler yesterday. I scaled 2 fences, popped a squat to go #1 in a field, was screamed at by an old guy who stopped me to ask me if I wanted to be his running partner...(I think I figured out he was yelling because I had my earbuds in and he thought I was still listening to my IPOD...) Anyways, I survived the run and it built confidence for running a full marathon. I didn't get all the miles in I was hoping to the last few weeks, but this week I'll definitely be back in business! Happy New Year.
Act of Kindness TO MYSELF Lately
15 hours ago

wow sounds like a crazy run, LOL! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletewelcome back! i hope this man wasn't yelling at you while you were in the midst of popping the squat, haha.
ReplyDelete