Tuesday, November 10, 2009

7 miles: 3 at Lactate Threshold

Tonight I ran 7 miles. The first 2 I warmed up, the next 3 were at my lactate threshold pace (7:47), and the last 2 I cooled down. Last week I tried doing my LT pace for 2 miles and while I succeeded, I felt like I was going to die. Tonight I hit that pace for 3 miles and felt great. I wish I could account for the difference. I need to be better at accounting for every little thing like Jess or Lindsay...Maybe one day, when I'm all grown up and not a novice.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...thats a great pace. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the run. You are no novice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job on your run! Im a novice! Whooohoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LT pace - Some days are better then others. Good luck with the marathon training.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i'm not all THAT good at keeping records - not towards food, sleep, mood anyway. but thanks all the same :)

    nicely done on your threshold run! i love that it felt easier to go further - you're getting stronger already.

    ReplyDelete