Thursday, July 9, 2009

Everyone Needs an Easy Day

Today's workout: 6 miles- easy pace, over 1/3 uphill. Outside.

Goal Workout tomorrow: either 45 minutes of swimming or stationary cycling.

Thought: "If you fail to prepare, prepare to fail." -Unknown


Today I was supposed to cross train, but I decided I needed to get out and run outdoors since the other two runs I've done this week were on the treadmill. I don't mind the treadmill. I actually like it. However, nothing beats the freedom of the pavement. I ran at 2pm today which was probably not the smartest idea because it was blazing hot, but it's over. I did it.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh do you know who that quote reminds me of?? I'll give you a clue... He has white hair, a fake laugh, and said that quote in every single sales meeting ;)

    ReplyDelete