Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So I'm a Blader...

Workout today: 4 miles of rollerblading on the river trail with Baby J.

Workout tomorrow: 10 miles at an 8:00 minute per mile pace

Thought: "It's better to play than do nothing." -Confucious


I thought I'd swim or cycle today, but the esposo found my rollerblades in a box and I couldn't resist. At one point in my life, I loved rollerblading. Since moving to Utah from California, I hadn't really done it because I live in a pretty hilly place. I decided to make the effort to go to the river trail though, and it was totally worth it. Baby J seemed like he enjoyed himself too. Sometimes you just have to kick back and enjoy the world around you...and so we did. Tomorrow I'm doing my long run because the esposo is going camping this weekend and I didn't want to have to put Jackson in the gym daycare for too long. At any rate, the outdoors during the summertime ARE AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. I love to rollerblade, but I'm terrible and always wipe out!

    What a great, fun workout though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura. Thanks for the nice blog comment! Hope you had a good 10 miler.

    ReplyDelete